Is Your Sink Dripping?
In this picture is mold created by a dripping line.
As a home owner, it is very east to see a drip under the sink and not think nothing of it. In this photo is a small drip from the sink that lasted for months without any attention. It is crucial to get your pipes fixed as fast as possible because there is a risk of heavy mold build up in your home.
SERVPRO of Santa Fe was called, cleaned out all the mold and the homeowner was more than happy that we took care of her problem. Call us at 505-372-7937 for any quotes regarding mold in your home!
sewer clog, cleaning sponge clogged urinals.
As a business owner or manager, you know how important it is to maintain a clean and welcoming full working environment for your customers and employees. However, it can be difficult to find the time, the right people and resources to clean your business thoroughly on a regular basis. At SERVPRO of Santa Fe, we offer a wide range of commercial cleaning services, including janitorial services, and specialized cleaning.
We know that the process of cleaning can be a factor in causing damage if not done appropriately. Certain cleaning materials and equipment must be used and/or disposed of correctly in order to avoid any unwanted results. In this picture, we can see what looks to be like cleaning sponges that were flushed down the urinals by previous Janitors and overtime caused a sewer backup. The sewage line was cleaned by our contractors.
Our team of professional cleaners has years of experience providing top-quality commercial cleaning services to businesses of all sizes and are a full-service construction/restoration company. We understand the unique cleaning needs of businesses in different industries and can tailor our services to meet your specific requirements. Our team is available 24/7 to ensure your business is clean, fully functional and ready for the next day's operations.
Don't let dirty or disorganized surroundings negatively impact your business. Contact Santa Fe SERVPRO today to learn more about our commercial cleaning services and schedule a consultation. We're here to help you maintain a safe and healthy workplace for your employees and customers.
Burnt interior walls caused by appliances.
Fires caused by laundry might not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of house fires, but they are more common than you might think.
As a homeowner in Santa Fe, it's important to be aware of the potential fire hazards associated with laundry and take steps to prevent them. Here are some tips to help you avoid laundry-related fires in your home:
- Clean your dryer vent regularly: One of the leading causes of dryer fires is a clogged dryer vent. Over time, lint and other debris can build up in the vent, creating a fire hazard. To prevent this, clean your dryer vent at least once a year, and more often if you do a lot of laundry.
- Don't overload your dryer: Overloading your dryer can cause it to overheat and potentially start a fire. Be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for load size, and avoid cramming too many clothes into the dryer at once.
- Remove lint from the dryer after each use: Cleaning out the lint trap after each use is important, but you should also periodically clean out the lint that accumulates around the drum and in the vent. This will help prevent a buildup of flammable material inside the dryer.
- Don't leave your dryer running unattended: It's important to be present when your dryer is running, so you can quickly respond if something goes wrong. If you need to leave the house or go to bed, make sure the dryer is turned off.
- Avoid using dryer sheets: While dryer sheets can make your clothes smell fresh, they can also leave behind a residue that can build up in your dryer and increase the risk of a fire. If you must use dryer sheets, use them sparingly and clean your dryer more frequently.
By following these tips, you can help reduce the risk of a fire caused by laundry in your Santa Fe home. However, accidents can still happen, and if you do experience a fire in your home, it's important to act quickly and call for professional help. At SERVPRO of Santa Fe, we specialize in fire damage restoration and can help you get your home back to its pre-fire condition. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Rebuilding to something better
custom rebuilt kitchen after house fire.
As a leading provider of fire, water, and storm damage restoration, SERVPRO of Santa Fe has a comprehensive approach to reconstruction that emphasizes quality, efficiency, and communication. Whether the property is a residential home, a commercial building, or an industrial facility, SERVPRO has the skills and equipment to handle any size and type of project. From the initial assessment to the final walk-through, SERVPRO's construction team works closely with the property owner and insurance company to ensure that every aspect of the rebuild is done to code, on time, and within budget.
Here at SERVPRO of Santa Fe we value our relationship with the community and are committed to customer service. As a locally owned and operated franchise, SERVPRO has deep roots in Santa Fe and surrounding areas and understands the unique challenges and needs of its residents and businesses. SERVPRO's construction team works closely with the property owner and insurance adjuster to explain the process, answer questions, and address any concerns. SERVPRO also provides a 24/7 emergency response service, which means that we can be on-site within hours of the initial call and start the mitigation process as soon as possible.
In conclusion, SERVPRO of Santa Fe's construction rebuild service is a reliable and effective solution for property owners who need to recover and rebuild after disasters. With our comprehensive approach, in-house team, advanced technology, and customer-oriented mindset, SERVPRO can help restore the property to its preloss condition or better, minimize the downtime and disruptions, and provide peace of mind to the property owner. If you need construction rebuild services in Santa Fe, contact us today and see how we can help you rebuild better.
Roofing and wind don't mix
The mold on the ceiling was caused by a small leak on the roof
With all of the high winds in this season make sure to check your roofs for loose or detached roofing shingles. make sure to contact SERVPRO of Santa Fe if you see anything wrong like missing pieces or holes in your roof. Wind and water are two very destructive elements that don't appear to be, but even a small amount of steady wind can detach some roofing materials, And a small amount of water can go unseen until there are thousands of dollars in damages such as mold or rotting wood, Once it gets to that state the entire structure can be compromised. The image shows the drying bubbles used to dry in place when caught in time. All of this can be prevented with a small amount of preparation.
SERVPRO of Santa Fe
this water emergency was caused by a defective water valve
SERVPRO of Santa Fe is a locally owned and operated business with over 30 years experience. Our team is certified by Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and accredited by the better business bureau (BBB). All of our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We are insured and bonded. We are also a GB98 general contractor for commercial and residential services, From start to finish we are a one stop shop.
Some of the work that we do is
- Water removal and dehumidification.
- Fire, smoke, and soot.
- Mold remediation.
- Catastrophic storm response
- Document drying
- Bioremediation and vandalism
- Ceilings, walls, and hard floors
- Air ducts and HVAC
24 Hour emergency water removal
Our company motto is "Like it never even happened."
New Mexico Wildfire
With the several wildfires in New Mexico, We are encouraging people with raspatory and heart problems to stay safe and take precautions against the smoke from the wildfires.
These are some steps to take.
- Check local air quality reports.
- Consult local visibility guides.
- Keep indoor air as clean as possible.
- Avoid activities that increase indoor pollution.
- Do not rely on dust masks for protection.
- Evacuate from the path of wildfires.
- Protect yourself by cleaning up after a fire.
- And most important follow the advice of your doctor or another healthcare provider
Children are more likely to be affected by smoke
Children's airways are still developing and they breathe more air per pound of bodyweight than adults.
People with heart or lung diseases are at higher risk of wildfire smoke-like.
- Heart Disease
- Lung Disease
Pregnant women may be more likely to be affected by smoke because of physical changes during pregnancy.
Older adults are more likely to be affected by smoke
This may be due to their increased risk of heart and lung diseases.
Take steps to reduce your risk from wildfire smoke
follow law enforcement instructions for safe travels and evacuations.
In northern New Mexico, there are several wildfires, The biggest fire is located in Calf Canyon and Hermits Peak with an acreage of 160,000+ on fire, And only 20% containment, New Mexicans are being evacuated from their homes. Don't let these wildfires catch you of gourd.
These are a few steps to prepare for the wildfires
- Plan two ways out of your neighborhood
- Designate a meeting place before a wildfire threatens your area
- Clear needles, leaves, and other debris from roofs, gutters, porches, and decks
- Keep piles of firewood at least 30 feet away from the building
- Keep lawns mowed and hydrated dry grass shrubs are easily ignited
- Install metal mesh screening in the attic and crawl space vents to prevent ignitions
- Remove all flammable outdoor items such as (cushions, doormats, and portable propane tanks)
- Dispose of debris and lawn cuttings to reduce fuel for a wildfire
- pets are part of the family. Make sure wildfire evacuation plans include your pets
- Make a plan to have horses ready year-round for a potential wildfire evacuation
Wildfire smoke is very harmful
After an event such as a wildfire call SERVPRO of Santa Fe for reconstruction and cleanup. our experts will have you back in your home as soon as possible. We will leave your home "Like it never even happened."